Valldata Group Limited and all of its subsidiary companies (Valldata) takes your privacy seriously. We will pass your name, email address, telephone number and postal address on to the charity you have chosen to support, unless you indicate otherwise. Please note that by visiting or registering with tributefunds.com, you are agreeing to the practices detailed below so please read on to find out how information relating to you will be treated as you use our site.
- The information we collect from you as a registered user with a personal tribute fund page. When you create a secure personal account on tributefunds.com for the purpose of creating a personal tribute fund page, we collect your title, name, email address, postal address, your phone number (where you agree to provide it) and your password. We will automatically pass on your name and email and home addresses to the charity that will benefit from the donations you are collecting. In all other instances, we will not pass on this information to any third party unless you give us your express consent.
- The information we collect from you when you donate. If you donate or make a pledge on tributefunds.com, we collect your first and last name, your declaration of tax status, your credit or debit card details (including card type, card number and expiry date) and your billing address. Ticking the "If you would like your name to appear in the donations list please check this box" tick box when making a donation means you give permission to display your name on tributefunds.com and ourlastingtribute.com. We will only use your payment details for the purpose of processing your donation via our payment partner. To find out more about the security of your payments, please read our Security Policy. We will automatically pass on your name and email and home addresses to the charity that will benefit from the donations you are collecting. In all other instances, we will not pass on this information to any third party unless you give us your express consent.
- Charities use of your personal information. Where you have opted in to pass on your personal details to a charity through our website, Valldata declines all responsibility for the subsequent use of your personal information by the charity. If you wish to stop receiving further communications from a charity, please contact them directly.
- Security precautions to protect your information. The transfer of online transaction data to and from the web site is protected by the implementation of a Secure Sockets Layer protocol. Our 128-bit secure certificate allows web browsers to verify the authenticity of our secure tributefunds.com domain and to communicate with our site securely, protecting confidential information from interception and hacking. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure at all times to avoid unauthorised use of your tributefunds.com account. tributefunds.com does not store any credit card details.
- Address book. When you provide a friend's email address for Valldata to forward a web address, we guarantee that we will only use your friends address for this purpose. We will not send them further emails unless they opt in to receive regular information from us.
- Legal Process. Although unlikely, Valldata may be forced by law to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate authorities. Use of any tributefunds.com or Valldata website and associated services implies acceptance of this.